tisdag, november 25, 2008

I never go to work

I go to work.
Is that true?
No, I don't go to work, I don't go anywhere. I am always still at the center of the world, always. I meet my thoughts about what “going to work” means. I go towards these thoughts. In reality I never move.

I have a job.
Is that true?
No, I don't have a job. I have thoughts about what “having a job” means. It's not MY job. It's my thoughts about my job.

I help my customers.
Is that true?
No, I don't have customers and I don't help them. I have thoughts about what the concept of “customers” mean. I have thoughts about what “helping” means. I never help anybody. I am perfect Stillness at the center of the Universe. Always. Never moving. Never helping anybody. Thinking happens. Creation happens. The creation of my world. The World. The ONLY world.

I create things.
Is that true?
No, I never create anything. I meet my thoughts about what creation means.

I am the creator of the world ... my world .... the ONLY world
Is that true?
No, I meet the thought about a ME..... The concept of ME ... created by creation itself ...

I talk to my friends.
Is that true?
No, I have no friends. I have thoughts about what “my friends” represents ... in me ... in everything. I am everything.

I am the space for everything.
Is that true?
No, I have thoughts about the concept of “being the space for everything”.

I am everything.
Is that true?
Yes

I say hello to my customers.
Is that true?
No, I say hello to myself.
That is true.
Yes

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

UA-3343870-1