fredag, november 28, 2008

The Party

WARNING .... CRAZY ...

I am going to a big party tonight.
Is that true?
No, I am not going anywhere. I am staying at home. ALWAYS at home. Thoughts of being at a party will be arising ... together with ME being at the party.

There will be lots of people at the party tonight.
Is that true?
No, nobody will show up at this party. I will be alone ... ALL ONE ... Projections of myself will arise in the form of thoughts ... together with the thought of ME ... together with the thought of being at a party ...  I will not go anywhere ... I will not meet anybody ... 

I will be alone at the party.
Is that true?
No, I will not be there. The thought of ME being at the party will arise .... 
... thoughts will hang out with other thoughts ... like a dance ... THE UNIFIED MIND dancing with itself ... 
... I am not speculating ... this is a fact ... other people ... WHAT??? ... 

Thoughts are always in love ... ONE MIND ... UNIFIED ... in love .... 

Nice to meet you ... how are you? ... words ... just words .... 
Nice to meet ME ... how am I? .... in love ... all the thoughts together ... sacred thoughts ... dancing ... by itself ... 

I see myself over there ... I am going to say hello to myself ... The brain ... endless ... 
There is just one brain .... with many names ... brain or Universe or MIND ... I like MIND ... 
Other brains ... all dancing AS the ONE brain ... the ONE mind ....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

UA-3343870-1