torsdag, november 27, 2008

The UNIFIED MIND

To me, other people are the same as my thoughts about them ....
... this “me” is a bundle of thoughts ...
... the “me-thoughts” are no different from the “other-thoughts” ...
... thoughts are all the same ...
... thoughts are all there is ...
... the UNIFIED  MIND ... 
... to divide  the unified mind into “me-thoughts” and “other-thoughts” creates stress and suffering ...
... to see “me-thoughts” and “other-thoughts” as the same thing, is to BE and LIVE as the UNIFEID MIND ...
... to live as the  UNIFIED MIND is to be everybody and everything ...
What we can control are usually considered as “me” and what we can NOT control is considered as “other” ...
... In the unified mind there is nothing to control and no “me” who can control anything ... 
... in the unified mind there is no difference between me and other ...
... in the unified mind everything is ....
... unified .... :-)

My comments on these statements:
In nondual spirituality we are told NOT to identify with our thoughts. We say – I am not my thoughts BECAUSE I can be aware of them. In meditation we are taught to see that everything comes and goes except something we call the witness. Everything is in a state of constant change except the witness. To move our identity from the ever changing “me” consisting of thoughts – to the permanent witness is a first step to awakening. But if we don't move on, we get stuck in a new kind of dualism. And this new state is far from being awake. It might be freedom but it's not love. And to awaken is to fall in love with everything.

To be in love with everything is to be and live as the unified mind ...
... which means to be in love with every thought ...

I am in love with every thought ...
... to say that I am NOT my thoughts doesn't make sense to me ...
... thoughts are all there is ...
... thoughts vibrating in the body as feelings ...

What's behind the thoughts?
... emptiness ...
... dancing ...
... as the unified mind ...
... as me ...
... and you ....
... and us ...
... and them ...
... as it ...
... emptiness ...
... dancing ...
... in love ....

1 kommentar:

UA-3343870-1